[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Multiplex 3010 - Success

Multiplex 3010 - Success

Postby August » Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:06 pm

I have an old (perhaps 1990) MC 3010. With the parport - interface using a NPN transistor Beta7 works very fine. Using the interface with a z-diode and a resistor did not work with various parport cards / on board controllers.
The cable is simple to build: use a PNP - transistor (e.g. BC237). Connect the collector and the minus from RC to PIN18, connect the emitter to PIN10 and connect the signal from RC via a 10 k resistor to the base.
August

Postby ehart » Mon Apr 08, 2002 3:34 am

Hi August,

I am having the same problem with the zener diode version of the parallel interface, and my Multiplex 3030. I am going to try your interface instead.

There is a website that describes your interface in more detail: It's not specific to MPX though.

On that site, they describe emitter and collector the reverse of what you have said. That is, they list the collector going to pin 10 and the emitter going to pin 18, rather than the other way around.

Can you confirm for me which way it is, and which way worked for you?

Thank you!
ehart

Postby HendrikM » Thu Apr 18, 2002 10:13 am

:D
Hi Everyone,

I have built the circuit with the transistor as described by August and it is working very well on an old Multiplex Radio - Model unknown.

Thanks

Hendrik Moolman
South Africa
HendrikM

Postby ksporry » Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:38 pm

Hi everyone,

It's good to see that I'm not the only one that has problems with the 3000 series TX of multiplex. I shall try the above tips. However, can anyone tell me how I can check if tehre is a signal and how do I set up the transmitter in FMS?

Cheers,

Kryn
ksporry

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface