[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Futaba Problems again - What is "ECP or EPP"

Futaba Problems again - What is "ECP or EPP"

Postby arteedart » Tue Aug 13, 2002 5:46 pm

I was having the same problem as the last post with the Futaba Skysport 4 and the parrallel port. You said that the parrallel prot needs to be either ECP or EPP, what does that mean exactly? Also, I am running FMS on my Windows 98 ThinkPad laptop, should that effect anything when trying to connect my Futaba with the resistor and the zener diode as described in the FMS manual?? I am also using a 5.1 V zener diode since I couldn't find any 4.7, but the voltmeter still reads around 4.7, and a breadboard for the circuit, any conflicts there?.. Also, when using the newest version of FMS, what options do i select, ( Parrallel / serial IRQ interface 32-Bit-VXD, Parrallel / serial IRQ-interface 16-Bit-DLL) when choosing the control interface. And once I choose it, what mapping and calibration options do I select. As you can tell, I'm very new to this stuff.... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
arteedart

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface