[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - having problems with heli interface

having problems with heli interface

Postby primaldog » Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:20 am

built an interface that I found at:
I'm using a 6 channel futaba t6xh radio. The fixed wing craft work great but I'm having trouble with the helicopters. I cant seem to get any kind of response. I've tried several combinations in the set up/calibration mode. I can get the helicopter anything
i would really like to make this part work i just bot a heli and want to play with the sim first before i go crash the real thing

can someone please help me
thanks for your time[B]stlarose@rogers.com :(
primaldog

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:46 am

Have you set up the channel numbers in the bottom 4 boxes on the calibration screen ? Those are the ones used for helis.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby primaldog » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:56 pm

thanks steve works great even found a www. to help me maybe the next guy can use it

ps do you now of any other sim(with helicopters) i can use with a parallel port cable :D
primaldog

Return to Parallelport-PPM-Interface