[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Dynam FM 4 CH Digital.... XP Help!

Dynam FM 4 CH Digital.... XP Help!

Postby JenM » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:28 pm

Hi

Not sure if anyone can help. My husband just bought the Pheonix RC Electric Micro Helicopter, which included a copy of this software.

The controller included is a: 'Dynam FM 4 Channel Digital Proportional System" "NE-KO 4".

I have loaded the software, and controls work via the keyboard, but can't get control to work, when plugged into serial port (on XP)... Has anyone had similar issues? Can you help?

He really wants to use controllers so that he can practice without breaking the actual helicopter!

Help would be appreciated!
JenM

Postby nixxon » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:54 pm

nixxon

FMS & Dynam "NE-KO 4" Transmitter

Postby mark2c » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:54 am

mark2c

Dynam FM 4 NE-KO 4 W/serial cable

Postby SkyTime » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:13 am

I have the same Dynam FM 4 “NE-KO 4” with the serial cable.
I could not get it to work!! Then I downloaded PPJOY and it now works.
Download page:
Just start Ppjoy “PPJoyCOM” and turn on your transmitter. Set the serial protocol to: FMS PIC 19200 baud (0xFF sync) and set the serial port to COM 1. That worked for me. If that protocol does not work for you, try another one until you get it. You can select “beep on serial input” and if you here a beeping sound you know your connection is good.
SkyTime

NE-KO 4

Postby wagner » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:48 pm

Has anyone had the Dynam NE-Ko 4, 4 channel controller w/serial port work on FMS? I can only get it to turn left and right on the ground. I can't get throttle to work. I did down load ppjoy,,,,,Any help?????
wagner

Re: Dynam FM 4 CH Digital.... XP Help!

Postby Tempus_Fugit » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:42 am

Hi

I've been told that the 4 pin mini din(s video) is for training not for usb connection on the 2.4 transmitter. Hence will not work. I found this out after 2 days of trying.

If you're desperate to try out FMS with something close to a transmitter your could try a Play Station controller. See http://news.filefront.com/how-to-use-a- ... r-on-a-pc/

Otherwise easiest to buy the Dynam simulator hardware :-/
Tempus_Fugit

Re: Dynam FM 4 CH Digital.... XP Help!

Postby dieting » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:36 pm

The trick is to use the cable provided in a serial port (I had to buy a USB to serial adapter for my laptop). Find the serial port you are using (start/control panel/system/Hardware Tab/Device Manager Button/Ports (Com and LPT). Double click on the port you will use and set it to 19200 bps, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit and xon/xoff flow control. Looking in the Modems list can also be useful for finding the correct Com port. ???

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface