[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Problem getting my Robbe Terra Top (serial)working - Anyone familiar with PPjoy?

Problem getting my Robbe Terra Top (serial)working - Anyone familiar with PPjoy?

Postby Pepijn » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:33 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to get my Robbe Terra Top to work. (Windows 2000)
It's connected with to one of my 2 COM ports, and reading the forum i stumbled upon PPJoy.

I installed it, and created a virtual joystick with the following settings:
Parallel port: Virtual joysticks and controller number 1.

No problem so far. Then with PPJoyCOM i tried setting my COM stuff with the following settings:
Joystick device: Virtual joystick 1 (it says successfully opened joystick)
Serial port: COM1 (it says successfully opened port)
(I've tried COM2 as well, i dont know which one is the correct one)

And when selecting serial protocol i tried both the FMS PIC 9600 boud (generic) protocol and the 0xF0+ sync one.
But below it just keeps saying "Waiting for stream init..."

The transmitter is working (its working on another computer running windows 98 and an old version of the aerofly simulator) and turned on.

I tried loggin the input (moving the sticks around for a bit) but all I get is:

Selected protocol FMS PIC 9600 baud (0xF0+ sync)
Opened COM2 with settings 9600 8N1
-CTS flow control: FALSE
-DSR flow contol: FALSE
-RTS control: RTS_CONTROL_ENABLE
-DTR control: DTR_CONTROL_DISABLE

And when checking the input signals in the windows joystick control panel i see no movement as well when i move the sticks around.

What am I doing wrong?
Pepijn

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface