[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - problem

problem

problem

Postby yamaha30jtm » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:15 pm

Hi I'm new to the rc world. I need a little help. I just bought a dynam hughes 300 rc helicopter. Its awesome. The problem that I am having is the simulator. I installed the program. I can fly the airplanes but not the helicopters. I need to know what I need to do. thanks alot
yamaha30jtm

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:36 pm

Not a lot of information but I'll guess you probably just need fill in the bottom 4 channel boxes on LH side of the mapping/calibration screen. They're the ones that control the heli and should be set to the same values as the top 4 boxes which control the planes.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface