[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Problem with Futaba T7C and FMS!! Please help!!

Problem with Futaba T7C and FMS!! Please help!!

Problem with Futaba T7C and FMS!! Please help!!

Postby dimakis » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Hello there!
I want your opinion about my problem! I think that it is asked before, but noone answered...
I have bought a Futaba T7C 2.4GHz and a cheap FMS usb cable from ebay.

When I connect the transmitter with the cable windows recognizes a controller with name PPM normally, but if I click on properties nothing moves... So I have some questions for those who have successfully installed the futaba t7c with the fms cable, or for those who know more about this:

First of all do I have to turn the transmitter off, or not?
Secondly in the futaba manual it says to activate the trainer by choosing OFF in the trainer menu! (Maybe that's a mistake...) So do I have to turn it off, or choose "INH"...
Also do I have to choose N or F at the first 4 channels, or at all seven?

I have tried everything! Tested it to many pcs, but nothing at all! I do not try it to the FMS simulator software , as first I need to make it work at the windows "game and controllers" utility....

So what ideas do you have?? I saw at another topic of this forum that someone had the same problem , but fixed it by connecting and reconnecting the transmitter! What am I doing wrong??
Thanks a lot guys! :)
dimakis

Re: Problem with Futaba T7C and FMS!! Please help!!

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm

The transmitter needs to be switched on.

Trainer should be INH - you want it to act like a student not a master. Because of that it makes no difference what the individual channels are set to...that only applies to a training master.

But the usual problem with those is that the plugs sometimes don't fit very well so it might need some of the plastic trimming away so it seats properly.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Re: Problem with Futaba T7C and FMS!! Please help!!

Postby dimakis » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks very much for your info!
The problem is solved! :D
I just cut off the cable wire, and re-attached the pins... Now everything is working normally!!
That's very nice!
Thanks again!
Dimos.
dimakis

Nice

Postby veerji » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 am

Setting up the FMS Symulator: Menu - Controls then Serial PIC-interface then click on Resources button. Set the Port to your com port and the speed to 19200/0xFF Sync and press OK. Do the mapping and calibration thing (button). On my controller the AIL and ELE needs to be reversed.
"steward"
veerji

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface