[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - HK-T6A with FMS

HK-T6A with FMS

HK-T6A with FMS

Postby Stremik » Mon May 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi everybody.
I'm trying to use my HK-T6A with FMS and I need your help.
I've installed vJoy, T6sim, and FMS but cant get the transmitter to work in FMS.
Can anyone please tell me how to make all these things work together?

PS. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit and I've added the d3drm.dll to the FMS folder. The transmitter is connected via usb.

PPS. The reason I post my question here is because my transmitter is on COM3 port :-)
Stremik

Re: HK-T6A with FMS

Postby ggunners » Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

See . It seems to discuss everything needed to calibrate the controller. -- ggunners
ggunners

Postby Stremik » Tue May 07, 2013 3:55 pm

Sorry. Didn't help.
The dude in that conversation actually was able to map the channels in FMS.
I wasn't.
I've installed SI Labs driver for the USB cable that I use to connect my TX to the computer. It works fine and I'm able to program the controller in T6config.
Next,... I've tried both, ppJoy and vJoy and... no joy!
ppJoy can't even detect a virtual joystick, while vJoy seems to be working fine yet in FMS I cannot map Joystick interface. It just doesn't connect
to any channels and the blue bars aren't moving.

Interestingly enough, T6sim works ok. It doesn't seem to be dependent on either ppJoy or vJoy and probably just communicates with SI Labs driver directly, much like T6config does.

BTW, what is the chain of events here, how do all these programs work together?
I mean the flow of data.
Is it... SI Labs driver ---> ppJoy(or vJoy) ---> T6sim ---> FMS ?...
Stremik

Postby ggunners » Tue May 07, 2013 11:16 pm

That's the tough answer. Without knowing your transmitter and the T6Sim software, I do not know for sure.

I am guessing, T6 transmitter -> T6Sim -> Windows Controller -> FMS, but I do not know.

You could try .

Many transmitters will work with SmartProPo Plus and PPJoy through a mono jack on the PC sound card input connected to the training port on the transmitter, I am not sure whether that will work with the T6A or not.

Here's .

It seems to indicate, T6 transmitter -> T6Sim -> PPJoy -> Windows Controller -> FMS.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to Serialport-PPM-Interface