[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - keyboard keystrokes

keyboard keystrokes

Postby markmm » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:03 pm

I am new to FMS, and I haven't gotten a USB interface cable to use my radio on it yet, so I'm stuck using my laptop keyboard for the time being.

However, the keystrokes use a lot of NumPad keys and with a laptop, this a royal pain.

Is there a keystrokes file that can be edited to change the programming of what keys can be used? I didn't see a keystroke editor anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
markmm

Postby Steve Lewin » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:48 pm

Controls/Keyboard. Just click on the individual control description (e.g. Rudder left or Elevator Pull) then press the key you want to use.

It's that easy ;).

Steve
Steve Lewin

Not for me...

Postby sbrunthaler » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:52 pm

Cant change the keys - clicking on the bottons clears the setting, and thats it.
Regards,
Stefan B.
sbrunthaler

Postby Scarz » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:29 pm

USB dual axis gamepads work pretty good, for FMS.
and relativly inexpensive, ($10.00 - 20.00) at Walmart.

i used one for 2 years, before getting a "Hitec Lazer 6" transmitter, and USB interface cable.
Scarz

Postby tnd » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:35 pm

Got same problem as sbrunthaler but only on my laptop. On my stationary computer it works but when I click the button to change key on the laptop it just clear the key.
Found a temporary way around the problem for people that got the same trouble. You can edit keys in regedit under /HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/Flying-Model-Simulator/KeyForm/
Maby not the best way but it was anoying not having the ailerons on the arrows :)
tnd

Return to General Discussions