[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - USB????

USB????

USB????

Postby strupp22 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:32 am

Hi guys, I have used fms before and had been using a usb cable that worked just fine. I haven't used it for a while and when I tried to hook it up today it didn't work at all. What happened?

The last time I used fms may have been pre-sp2, does that affect it? Can I still use my usb cable and my radio? What can I do to make it work again?

Thanks.
strupp22

Postby Eric Brouwer » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:14 am

The USB cable should install as a standard Windows joystick. Ensure that it is working correct under Control Panel/Gaming Options. Check the calibration.

If it still does not work under Control Panel/Gaming Options, make sure that your tx is set to PPM. These interfaces does not work when the Tx is set tp PCM or SPCM.

If the interface does not show up under Control Panel/Gaming Options, chances are almost 100% that the interface no longer work. Double check correctness of the connector that you plug into your Tx.

If the interface works under Control Panel/Gaming Options, it should work in FMS as well. Under Controllers, select Analog Control, then Joystick Interface. Calibrate under Mapping/Calibration, and remember to set the channel mappings as well.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

usb

Postby strupp22 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:19 pm

Thanks, I looked around last night and found the website of the guy that I bought the cable from. I had purchased it on ebay but he has a support page, turns out I needed to install the driver that came with it. Everything seems to be working now.
strupp22

Return to General Discussions