[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Cannot get interface to recognize in XP Sp2/FMS

Cannot get interface to recognize in XP Sp2/FMS

Cannot get interface to recognize in XP Sp2/FMS

Postby Xynie » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:53 pm

Hey all. I bought a new Century Hummingbird V3 and it came with the training software and a cable to attach from the back of the TX to the serial port. Since I only have a laptop here I read that some of the laptops of trouble connecting, so I am using my Serial to USB converter.

Anyways, my Serial to USB coverter is showing up as Com5. When I plug in the remote and turn it on, I get no response from windows, and no addition to any of the controller menus in the program. It sees no joystick and does nothing on the serial/PIC interface when I try to calibrate.

Is there something I need to do to get this to work? It unfortunately came with no instructions. I have tried hitting the Trainer switch on the 6 channel remote as well, still no response.

The remote is a Century FM-PPM Elite 6.

Thanks!
Anthony
Xynie

Return to General Discussions