[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Blade CP with FMS

Blade CP with FMS

Blade CP with FMS

Postby Crazygunner » Mon May 29, 2006 4:53 pm

Hey guys i just purchased a new Blade CP and i want to get started on a simulator. So my question is what do i need to do to get the ball rolling? I have two computers a laptop with XP and a old gateway with windows ME which computer would it be better to run FMS on? and what do i need to get so i can use my own Tx
Crazygunner

Postby phildc » Mon May 29, 2006 7:00 pm

Welcome to this forum.
When you first come to a forum, you normally have a look around, and so you discover sticky topics in front of some parts, like in Interface-hardware -> General Discussions -> summary on fms interfaces:

If you don't find what you are looking for, you do a search...
And eventually, you ask a question...
Now you get your answer, or anyway a starting point.

Phil.
phildc

Postby shaul_eiz » Mon May 29, 2006 7:21 pm

Use the Laptop.
You need a cable that connects your Tx to your PC. The cable type depends on the trainer socket in your Tx and to where you want to connect it to in the PC.
As Phil wrote - you need to make some research.
shaul_eiz

Postby Crazygunner » Mon May 29, 2006 11:53 pm

i was going to use this cable for my blade cp tx http://milehighwings.com/usb_cables.htm
is this all i really need? ive done research but dont understand most of what ive discovered, i hear there are problems with fms and using your tx with XP as your operating system how do i fix this?
Crazygunner

Postby phildc » Tue May 30, 2006 9:01 am

Usually USB cables giving a joystick input to Windows (HID) have no problem. I have no experience with this particular one, but I noticed that it has a special option to 'un-mix' CCPM channels. Does it work properly? Can it introduce problems? I don't know.
Do you need this option? Only if you have a transmitter that does CCPM only.

Phil.
phildc

Postby Crazygunner » Tue May 30, 2006 1:15 pm

im pretty sure that somewhere i read that the blade cp Tx is CCPM only
Crazygunner

Return to General Discussions