[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Got the FMS dowloaded, got the wrong controller...what now?

Got the FMS dowloaded, got the wrong controller...what now?

Got the FMS dowloaded, got the wrong controller...what now?

Postby SkyCaptainAndrew » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:40 pm

Hello all!

New here and I'm glad I finally got access to the forum, the page wouldn't load before. I have a new Firebird Freedom and managed to crash it plenty on its first flight [not sure if I bent the wing]. I went to the local field for RC flying and a fellow recommended that I practice on my PC using FMS. HE said that any gaming control would work. Not owning any video games I picked up a wireless XBox control. Bad choice. Nowhere to hook it up to and no idea where to go next for advice. I've looked in the forum plenty, but the questions and answers seem to be well beyond my beginner query.

I've installed the FMS and it seems to just be waiting for a controller.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to get some experience before I crash my plane again.

Thanks
To infinity and beyond!
SkyCaptainAndrew

Postby shaul_eiz » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:43 pm

You can either connect your transmitter to the PC, using one of the many ways described in the sticky message at the beginning of this forum.
OR
Buy a $20 worth 4 axes USB joystick.
shaul_eiz

Return to General Discussions