[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Esky Honeybee 4CH can't get simulator to work at all.

Esky Honeybee 4CH can't get simulator to work at all.

Esky Honeybee 4CH can't get simulator to work at all.

Postby cooldude » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:40 pm

PLEASE HELP!

I have just bought an Esky Honeybee 4CH EK1H-E004 with a sim cable. I am totally new to this so I am desperate to get the simulator working before I attempt to fly the helicopter. I have tried every available setting in both PPJoy and FMS configuration and there is absolutely no communication between the controller and the computer. and I cant find any instructions specific to my helicopter, can anyone help me as I have run out of ideas and I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or there is a hardware problem. :(
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
cooldude

Postby rentech » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:29 am

Hi Cooldude,

I'm in exactly the same situation as you. My Honey Bee arrived this morning and have not been able to get the transmitter to communicate with PC :( . Windows XP detects the PPM device but I'm unable to calibrate or get any response. I'm guessing I don't need to have batteries in the transmitter.

Anyway, if I have any success I'll post back

........must resist urge to just go out to garden and attempt to fly
........must resist urge to just go out to garden and attempt to fly

:D :D

Update......doh, seems that with my transmitter (Esky ET 204A) you need to have it powered up. Now just need to set correct channels. I've seen it posted elsewhere on here so I'm off to look :)
rentech

Postby cooldude » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:19 am

My transmitter (Esky ET 204A) was powered up and still nothing! Can anyone HELP!! I hope you got yours working rentech, if you know how to get mine going please let me know!
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
cooldude

Postby GHTU » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:37 pm

GHTU

Still nothing

Postby cooldude » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:41 pm

Already tried the links

http://www.hobbyjapan2000.com/SimulatorSetting.html

http://www.hobbyjapan2000.com/SimSetting-Gil.html

But still nothing, has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? :?: :(
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
cooldude