[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - CT206B PCM Transmitter not working on FMS

CT206B PCM Transmitter not working on FMS

CT206B PCM Transmitter not working on FMS

Postby Clubscene » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:17 am

Hi all I have the above Radio Transmitter connected to my lappy via a USB. Windows cannot find a driver for it so I cant use it on FMS. Any idea where I might find a driver for this Transmitter? Thanks in advance for replies.

Simon.
Clubscene

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:16 am

shaul_eiz

Postby Clubscene » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:09 am

Clubscene

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:42 pm

Sorry Simon,
Did not mean to seem impatient. The link you have supplied sheds very dim light. Do you have a manual? Does it say anything about the modulation type (PPM/PCM and sub-type). Maybe you need to re-post this under the Serialport-PPM-Interface forum.
shaul_eiz

Postby Clubscene » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:15 pm

Hi,

Sorry I didnt think you were being impatient at all.
Ill take a look at the manual this eve but afaik it dosent give much info on the radio controller. There is a better pic here http://www.raidentech.com/co4hu370rare.html
It also shows the cable that came supplied with the remote but this would not fit my lappy as stated in my last post.

Thanks for your time.
Simon.
Clubscene

Postby Clubscene » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:55 am

I checked the manual last night but its very vague and dosent really supply any useful info. Some more info which may be of use.... There is a round six pin trainer socket on the back of the radio. The lead supplied goes from there to a serial plug. My lapy dosent have a serial socket so I purchased a serial to USB cable. When I plug everything into the lappy, Windows finds new hardware calls it a "USB controller" and proceeds to search for a driver. However it fails to find a driver and says new hardware may not work properly. Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Simon.
Clubscene

Postby shaul_eiz » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:34 am

Simon,
I would take two courses of action:
1. Try to post this message on the . There might be someone who has already encountered a similar scenario.
2. Try to locate the two pins that are actually connected: One is "Ground" the other is "Signal". Once you did so, solder them to a 3.5mm earphone plug. Plug it to your Microphone input and use .
shaul_eiz

Postby Clubscene » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:01 pm

Ill try that, will keep you posted on my progress. Thank you very much for your help.

Simon.
Clubscene

Return to General Discussions