[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Can't get my cable to work anymore!

Can't get my cable to work anymore!

Can't get my cable to work anymore!

Postby riversswe » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:50 pm

Ok! so this is my story: I've got the Com/serial/PIC cable from the FMS homepage 1 or 2 years ago, i think i got it from there...can't really remember. Anyhow...I got the cable and it worked as a charm, then a year from now i bought a new computer without a com-port, so then i got a hold of a USB-converter....So...

The FMS-Cable goes from my SANWA VG600 to the USB and in my computer, and all this have worked just fine, til about 2 months ago, when i had to re-format my harddrive and now i just can't get it to work. I cant even install ppjoy and i don't remember how i got it to work in the first place...

Please help me! I know that it works, but i can't remember what ways to get there...
riversswe

Postby riversswe » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:15 pm

Can't anyone help me? ...please!

I think i used a program called virtualcomm or something like that, can't remember exactly what it was.

But i can't even get ppjoy to work properly. The installer installs everything except: "PPjoyBus.inf" and "PPortJoy.inf" then the installer tells me that i have to install those files myselfe, but i don't know where to install them?
riversswe

Return to General Discussions