[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - cant get Radio Tx to work with FMS

cant get Radio Tx to work with FMS

cant get Radio Tx to work with FMS

Postby iainpb » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:29 am

Hi All,

I have just bought an RcSystem minicopter V2 and tried to use FMS simulator first. I cant get FSM to respond to any input to the radio. I used the accompanying cable which connects the the port on the back of the Tx and has twin connector (serial and paralell). I have tried connecting it to both serial and paralell and get no response, i have tried the obvious things (port is enabled etc). In control menu when i try to calibrate nothing happens. Does anyone have any suggesstions?
Using RC System Minicopter V2
One crash so far and havnt left the ground
iainpb

same problem...

Postby spindelmannen » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:32 pm

Have exactly the same copter and problem as above, please help

/tnx Tobias
spindelmannen

Postby toytoy » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:30 am

Hello,
I'm new in this forum and last sunday, I bought a new Minicopter V2.
I also have exactly the same copter and problem as above, please help me.

Thanks!!!

Bye

Tony (Milano)
toytoy

Return to General Discussions