[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Optic 6, original Hitec cable and FMS ver 2.0 8,5

Optic 6, original Hitec cable and FMS ver 2.0 8,5

Optic 6, original Hitec cable and FMS ver 2.0 8,5

Postby Tor-Einar » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:40 pm

Tor-Einar

Postby olivier2 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:04 am

Hi,

I assume you are talking about the blue USB-interface from Hitec? Yes indeed, if the blue light starts to blink very fast, then that means that the USB-interface detects the signal from the transmitter. So this part should be OK.
I assume that the settings in the FMS-program are correct : controls->analog controls->joystick interface, then calibration

Does your PC detects the USB-interface?
I'm not sure about the terminology, having no English Windows :
settings->configurations->game options then look if the USB controller is detected. eventually unplug the interface and plug-in again to see if that changes anythinh in this screen. If your PC detects the USB-interface, eventually calibrate-it in the same screen.

Hope this can help. For Win 98 and Win2000 there is not any software to install for this Hitec-USB-interface and it works like a charm.. I don't know for Win XP...

Hope this helps,
Olivier TX2TX
http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX : buddy box compatibility problems between different brands of RC-transmitters
olivier2

Postby Tor-Einar » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:36 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I will try this when I come home from work. I've seen it in the game controllers menu, but haven't been able to calibrate it. The controls (bars)behaves very strange. But I will try as you said, to unplug it and plug it again.

thanks

Tor-Einar
Tor-Einar

Still not working.

Postby Tor-Einar » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:58 am

I'm getting contact with the radio, I can see that when I try to calibrate it, but the responses are all a mess. And the radio does not work at all in FMS.
Tor-Einar

Return to General Discussions