[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Art-Tech Falcon 3D Helicopter

Art-Tech Falcon 3D Helicopter

Art-Tech Falcon 3D Helicopter

Postby bpapo » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:01 pm

Hello

I just purchased The Falcon 3D and it came with the FMS software. I am unsure on how the controls are to be set up . Such as what is the numbering and how it represents with the controls. I have the ART-TECH E-FLY Controller. I am really new to the hobby and your help is appreciated

Thanks
bpapo

Falcon 3D

Postby rwnicholson » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:32 pm

Did you ever figure out how to set the controls and such. I will be receiving my Falcon in the next couple of weeks and would appreciate any advise. Thanks
rwnicholson
rwnicholson

Postby bpapo » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:19 pm

No

Actually I'm an amatur and I haven't even flown the helicopter because i keep crashing on the simulator..... So if you find out any information that would help I would appreciate it also......

Thank you
bpapo

Postby aeropal » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:15 pm

aeropal

Return to General Discussions