[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Esky 4ch calibration settings correct fo use in U.S.A

Esky 4ch calibration settings correct fo use in U.S.A

Esky 4ch calibration settings correct fo use in U.S.A

Postby billconb » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:16 pm

Hi. :?: I'm new to electric airplane R/C so I got an FMS to learn on. I'm not sure of the settings to calibrate (4213 or 4213 or 1234) and if I need to enable the inv box by each number. I need to be sure of which mode(1or2) for the 4ch Wilga 200 I ordered but have not received, yet however I did get the simulator, and which mode is the United States mode. It would be great to learn enough to fly it still this year.
Thank you, best regards, Bill.
billconb

Postby aeropal » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:10 pm

Map for .

Sure saves a lot of aggravation if you can get some help for the initial flights from an experienced RC model flyer . . .
aeropal

Modes and stuff.

Postby billconb » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:31 am

:) That is good info. from a good link. I have been flying the sim for the last three hours and doing better but the landings are terrible. I'm glad to be able to crash on the FMS and not in the field, also glad to have found this forum! Thanks aeropal.
billconb

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:56 pm

Landing is indeed much more difficult that flying. Try to become perfect on the simulator before doing the real thing.
shaul_eiz

Practice,practice...the more I practice the luckier I get!

Postby billconb » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:26 am

I got to use the FMS about three hours today. Made a few good landings and not crashing as much but have quite of bit of trouble lining up the approach. Each plane has a different feel to it and have to calibrate it every time I switch, which is fine. Is there any good quality planes to add to this simulator so we would have more to chose from? Good sites, links or advise? Thanks, Bill. :) :?:
Thank you, best regards, Bill.
billconb

Return to General Discussions