[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Complete Newbie after help....

Complete Newbie after help....

Complete Newbie after help....

Postby kmbrad1981 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:54 pm

Can anyone help me please? I've got a Walkera 22e. After reading alot about RC lately, I know these electric ones come under alot of stick. I have just bought the E sky EK2-0905A for the flight sim. All my controls seem to be incorrect. I have to push my throttle stick down to get her to climb and visa versa. I can't seem to alter this on the calibration.

My walkera is the other way round, so want to get this set up right before I learn the sim.

Am I being a muppet or do you follow me? :oops:
kmbrad1981

Postby shaul_eiz » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:21 pm

If your only problem is with the inversion of an axis, and for this purpose the throttle is considered as an axis, the you just have to check the Inv check box next to the corresponding axis.
shaul_eiz

Return to General Discussions