[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Can't understand simulator problems

Can't understand simulator problems

Can't understand simulator problems

Postby ats90 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:03 pm

I hope I don't grate on your very last nerve..but I'm stumped..I've tried to find answers by reading the many fine posts in this forum..but I'm so tech limited..I don't understand a lot of what's being said..I bought My husband a Wing Dragon for Christmas..I'm trying to make the simulator that came with the dragon work :oops:

I'm running XP SP2 on a Dell Dimension 8100..IE7..with good security.

I think I'm correct that the sim disc is for earlier op systems..so I Downloaded FMS 2.0 Alpha 8.5 and also a sim interface..it finally dawned on me....do not ROTFL :oops: .that I must ..somehow..connect the transmitter to my computer :roll: I see that I need a USB cable..but can't tell which one..as don't know which port I would be connecting to..another words what does the computer end of cable look like :?: and also it looks as if I would need some sort of adapter to connect from the other end of the USB cable to the transmitter..can anyone tell me exactly what I should be doing? (No smart remarks :P ..I'm a Granny!!!)
ats90

Re: Can't understand simulator problems

Postby aeropal » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:23 pm

-
aeropal

Postby ats90 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:31 pm

ats90

Postby aeropal » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:00 pm

The included cord and software should be audio port compatible . . read . . might have to download the latest version.

Keep posting if you have problems . . hopefully Shaul will reply.
-
aeropal

Postby ats90 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:28 pm

Thank you :D
ats90

Return to General Discussions