[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - please :( please :( please... everythings gone wrong :'(

please :( please :( please... everythings gone wrong :'(

please :( please :( please... everythings gone wrong :'(

Postby NewbieCessna » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:21 pm

I know i might sound desperate :) but to be honest... i am :D - i have a lot of problams and would absolutely be over the moon if anyone could help... :)

i have fms alpha 8.5, smartproplus new version, (i think its the new version anyway) and an art tech cessna 182 plane and transmitter...

i'm saving it for the summer... but i'm only just an intermediot and this is an 'expensive' plane, so if i fly it without proper fms practice im dead... :shock:

... this would mean so much to me if anyone could try and solve my problams... :D
Thanks alot :D
NewbieCessna

Postby shaul_eiz » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:41 pm

OK, let's be a little more concrete. What did you do and where did you get stuck.
shaul_eiz

haha

Postby NewbieCessna » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:50 pm

NewbieCessna

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:59 pm

Very hard to tell.
You will have to go to the Step-by-Step section in the site and see where you get stuck. It may be the transmitter, the cable, the sound card, the SPP configuration etc.
shaul_eiz

Postby NewbieCessna » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:54 pm

...i have revisited that site 1000 times... :roll: and as there is a numerous amount of things that could be the problam - i really need someone to guide me directly

thanks alot tho... ill definately revisit it again :)

have you covered this area before, successfuly...??????? :D
NewbieCessna

Re: ...

Postby Steve Lewin » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:06 am

Steve Lewin

Re: ...

Postby Lindsay » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:43 am

Lindsay

Postby NewbieCessna » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:03 pm

NewbieCessna

Postby NewbieCessna » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:36 pm

Hi again

I know i might sound like a pain in the neck but i'm still struggling - give a guy a break...
I've been through the download page, the instilation page, the step by step page and it still isnt working...
I cant tell you what's happening whilst im going through the smartpropo website, i can only tell you what's not working when i begin fms...
And im not saying that there's anything wrong with the Smartpropo site AT ALL...

Look this is what i CAN tell you - when i go to configure my tx, the channel bars are all over the place even before i move the sticks! Although they do respond to the movements of the control sticks, they don't respond as they should in proportion to what i move - they just go mental a little different...

And i've downloaded 'PPM thermometre' and 'WinScope' so i know that it has a signal but not good one... what should i do???
NewbieCessna

Postby shaul_eiz » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:42 pm

shaul_eiz

Postby NewbieCessna » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:06 am

Well...
the exact model of my transmitter is an 'FM 35 Mhz ART-TECH E-FLY'.

And I simply said that I thought my signal is "not A good one" because...

1 as I have mentioned before, when i go to calibrate my tx the channel bars go crazy.

2 I have visited Windows sound recorder and the signal was present but it didn't seem strong, as the sound waves were quite infrequent.

3 And like number 2, with the PPM thermometre and Winscope it's the same.

...maybe i just have a rubbish sound card???
NewbieCessna

Postby shaul_eiz » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:24 pm

There are several versions to this transmitter, so I assume it is a PPM (FM) one. Am I right?
If so, the sound wave should indeed look 'infrequent' as you put it. It should look like a very long pulse (or plateau) followed by 4-6 short (1-2 millisecond) pulses. Is it what you see?
As for the wave level - either the mic-volume is very low on your computer or the cable is incorrect. How did you create your cable?
So, fix the above and try Winscope and the thermometer before you even start FMS or SPP. Only when you see a good correlation between your transmitter's stick movement and the thermometer bars, it's time to start FMS.
shaul_eiz

Postby phildc » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:24 pm

phildc

sorry:)

Postby NewbieCessna » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:22 pm

ok... sorry i havnt replied in a while but could i get your advice on just buying this product from SMC in worthing :
[/img][url]http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/imageresize400.asp?
...an ESKY flight simulator £20[/url]
NewbieCessna

Postby NewbieCessna » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:24 pm

...sorry - wrong URL... u can just visit http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/sh ... p?id=19644 so what do u think????
NewbieCessna

Next

Return to General Discussions