[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Smartpropoplus step byh step (general)

Smartpropoplus step byh step (general)

Smartpropoplus step byh step (general)

Postby ##@! » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:27 am

When I installed Smartpropoplus the console is missing the check box which is suppose to be ticket on. Is this maybe the cause that I can not get my transmitter work properly?
How can I make the console complete?
##@!

Postby shaul_eiz » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:09 am

Here are two guesses:
Either you use the incorrect flavour of SPP (FMS?) or you did not install PPJoy properly.
After a second thought. Which check-box? Are you sure you need it?
shaul_eiz

Postby ##@! » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:06 pm

Thanks for the reply.
Propoplus give this information in Where to install: Step-by-Step (General)
Example; (Propoplus Console). I do not k now if I will need this check box, but it did not show when I installed propoplus I thought this was maybe the problem that my TX is not working properly.
##@!

Postby shaul_eiz » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:28 pm

If you are trying to install SPP (General flavour) and to use FMS than you are perhaps making a mistake. If you do that for other reason such as other simulator then it is a good decision.
Now, if you mean checkbox 'PPJoy extension' then it should appear for the General Flavour only, and only after installing and configuring PPJoy.
If this is OK, then I suspect you have downloaded an incorrect SPP.
shaul_eiz

Return to General Discussions