[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Using USB cable and Esky TX I have one channel not working

Using USB cable and Esky TX I have one channel not working

Using USB cable and Esky TX I have one channel not working

Postby kar120c » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:11 pm

My Win Xp recognize my radio as usb human interface but FMS doesn't reognize the rudder control (I suppose to be channel one, the left stick (moved left and right) on my mode one Tx).

May anyone help me?
kar120c

usb

Postby tbpot » Fri May 18, 2007 11:03 pm

:idea:
i read on other site (rcflightsim.com) that problems may occure when having other usb devices stil attached to the pc.
suggestion;
disable all usb devices and remove the tx usb from your computer, reinstal the software and plugin ONLY the tx usb device.(for that moment)
then go to configuration, and calibrate, maybe that wil work for you.
after doing that just plugin the other usb devices and it maybe works.
it can happen to THE BEST, otherwise it CAN'T happen TO ME ;-)
tbpot

Postby GHTU » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:32 pm

If you have the esky 4ch and 6ch transmitter,
GHTU

Return to General Discussions