[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - JR Buddy Cord

JR Buddy Cord

JR Buddy Cord

Postby BigGrover » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:41 pm

Will the JR buddy cord work as a cable for a JR radio to run FMS?
BigGrover

Postby Steve Lewin » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:30 pm

It will if it fits your soundcard and you're intending to use SmartPropoPlus.

Steve
Steve Lewin

JR Buddy cord interface

Postby Adui » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:23 pm

Dont know if you've tried this or not yet, but I set mine up last night and it works AWESOME!!

Now if I could just remember how to FLY my plane I might be able to avoid that obstacle some call the ground...
Just another day in Paradise
Adui

JR Buddy cable with FMS simulator

Postby cjq » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:12 pm

When you talk about your sound card are you talking about onboard sound on your PC or a sound card?
cjq

Postby Steve Lewin » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:28 am

So long as your PC onboard sound thingy has mic/line socket(s) to plug into it will work.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby phildc » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:38 pm

Check your mike signal with the thermometer:

Simply connect the cable, and watch. Later, you can click on the icons to discover other functions.
Your signal must be a PPM.
Do not install smartpropoplus for this software, it works on its own.
If the result is good, you may use smartpropoplus with FMS.

Phil.

phildc

JR & FMS

Postby cjq » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:53 am

Hi phildc, I set up my JR radio to PPM and tried the thermometer program on all of the audio jacks, but it doesn't show any movement or changes, any suggestions?
Thanks Charles
cjq

Postby phildc » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:36 pm

You could have a look to the audio menu of Windows (loudspeaker icon, or sndvol32.exe). Il your mike is not muted and the volume is high enough, you should be able to hear your transmitter signal in the LS. Please note that selecting 'mute' does not affect the signal transmission to programs, only to the loudspaeakers.

Phil.
phildc

Postby Speed Freak » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:37 pm

I loaded the above recorder and I get it to work fine. All the controls work and I can program them to the correct channels. However FMS still does not work at all?? The Maping showes all 4 lines in full blue. The cal. will not move at all. Please let me know what I'm doning wrong.
Thanks,
Guy

JR Radio with buddy cord.
Speed Freak

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:04 pm

"If the result is good, you may use smartpropoplus with FMS."

Have you loaded SmartPropoPlus ?

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby Speed Freak » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:58 pm

Yes I loaded it and it recoginizes my transmitter but nothing more.
Thank you for the help.
Speed Freak

Postby Speed Freak » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:07 am

I give up! I have tried everything I can find to do and it still doesn't work. Everything shows to work untill I start up FMS then nothing. The cal. shows all the lines in full blue and nothing I do changes it. :(
JUST MY LUCK!
Speed Freak

Postby ashish7202 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi Speed Freak,
I have JR 7202 radio.
Yesterday I installed FMS 2 Beta 7, after that I installed SPP 3.3.3. after connecting buddy cord I was unable to use my radio as in calibration of FMS, all the channels in full blue, I can see the signals in PPM Thermometer and in winscope but I cant use it in FMS as SPP is not recognizing the signals. i think this is the same issue u r also facing.
I went through Step-by-Step (FMS) section on http://www.smartpropoplus.com then I realize that FILTER menu is missing in my SPP Console.
After doing few things this menu became available and after selecting one of the options I was successfully able to use my JR radio.
But for some reason I had to uninstall and again install FMS and now again FILTER menu has disappeared and that is why I cant again configure my radio.
Worst thing is that I don’t remember how FILTER menu appeared.
So my suggetion is that check if this menu is available, if not then you need to do some config, i dont remember how does it appear.
see if this can help u, and if any how this menu apears then kindly let me know so that i can also use it for my JR.... :( :(
ashish7202

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:56 am

This is probably a bug in SmartPropoPlus that a few people has recently informed me of.
In one case, I was told that there was a Webcam that seemed to cause the problem. Removing it fixed the problem.
shaul_eiz

Postby Speed Freak » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:03 am

Open SPP First then FMS and the "filter" showes up. I still can't get it to work.
Speed Freak

Return to General Discussions