[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Esky Belt CP

Esky Belt CP

Esky Belt CP

Postby bluefalcon888 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:55 pm

I have the Esky Belt CP with a six channel Xmitter( Esky)

I only get three channels to function on the contol tab in FMS controller setup with the joystick option selected
The following changes on the bar graph

Left stick
Up / dwn Ch 1 and Ch 2 (see saw)
Left /right Ch3

Right stick
up / dwn Ch1
left / right nothing

The gyro switch changes chanel 4

I set the channel selection to 4 3 1 2 4 3 1 2 with every second one inverted

I run XP home on my PC
At the game controllers in windows Controlpanel I can not select a 4 channel option!
The max axis that is displayed for selection is three axis with pushbuttons

Which option do one choose? (in windows game controller)

My trans mitter is a mode 2 which is left stick throttle with USB cable

I have tried all the USB ports some work and some dont but all with no good results

Can some one please help
bluefalcon888

Postby GHTU » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:05 pm

GHTU

HOW TO SETUP YUOR ESKY TX

Postby TAREK.SAADE » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:55 pm

HI, I HAVE FOUND TRICK TO make FUNCTION 4 CH, IT IS EASY .
REMOVE YOUR TX BATTERY Tape and third battery from left, and you can find hole and inside this hole you could see red box with 2 switch 1-2 . remove crystal, and invert this two switchs and connect tx on pc and calibrate again it will fucntion !i have the same TX, but remmebr before flying you must set switch on their original places.
and have fun!
if you hv an question my msn is: giovannialbertino@hotmail.com
TAREK.SAADE

Return to General Discussions