[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Imex/Dynam Vortex Transmitter questions

Imex/Dynam Vortex Transmitter questions

Imex/Dynam Vortex Transmitter questions

Postby Graiskye » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:50 pm

Basically I just need to know what cord I should purchase. Ive used FMS with my old Hi Tec, and Futaba transmitter(lost all RC gear in house fire while back), this was one of the first serial plugs, and worked great.
The plug on this Imex cheapo(will do the trick just fine though) transmitter looks like a small DIN plug, similar to the DIN on my old HiTec, but smaller.
It appears there are only 4 pins but I could be wrong.
Can anyone help? I have searched the web found many cords, but I am lost as to what will work with this transmitter?
Much thanks for anyone who attempts to help, and all who take the time to read,
-Grais.
Graiskye

Postby Graiskye » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:38 pm

K I finally figured it out, at the SmartPropoPlus site they have a diagram of all the jacks the transmitters use. The jack is a Mini DIN such as that on the E-Sky and Walkera trannies. So I guess Ill have to get a cord suited for either of those trannies. Hopefully this may help someone else.
Cheers
-Grais.
Graiskye

Return to General Discussions