[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - calibration impossible

calibration impossible

calibration impossible

Postby febelus » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:12 pm

i connect my r to my desktop and all is ok but when i connect the same rc on my notebook with realtek hd audio the channel is ok but is impossible to calibrate the joystick because the signal is instable. how can i resolv this problem (i use mic cable connection).
this is winscope and ppmtherm output
Image[/img]
febelus

Postby phildc » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:57 pm

Hi,
I suggest to 'snapshot' the signal with the ppm thermometer on both pc's and compare. Name the files to identify the pc (desktop or notebook).
There is a tool to view the snapshot file (.aud file). Please refer to
for this software.

Phil.
phildc

this is my notebook thermppc

Postby febelus » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:00 am

this is the file of ppctherm.....how can i adjust or fix this problem??
Image[/img]
febelus

Postby phildc » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:39 pm

This shows a perfect ppm detection.
Was this recorded on the desktop on on the laptop? Remember I told you to compare both signals, so I expected TWO images ;) .

Phil.
phildc

Return to General Discussions