fms or windows(vista) does not see radio for calbration

fms or windows(vista) does not see radio for calbration

Postby delawareindian » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 am

I have HP pavillion w/windows vista 32 bit OS.Amd athlon 64xdual core proccesor 4400.1.85G ram nvida Geforce 6150e nforce graphics card,200G hard drive space.
Futaba 6ex (FASST syestem)with full charge Trainer cord for sim (TOMS RC) sent with radio.
When i download the sim and try (about 30 times) all i can get to work is the Preflight to work ONLY ON THE KEYBOARD
When i try to calabrate the radio either in windows (Controll pannel/joy sticks)and I bring up slect controller it shows "NONE"
When I try to calabrate in the FMS the blue collums dont even move.
This shows me that the sim does not even recognize the radio at all.
I have been on this forum about a month and have gotten a response from STEVE (MOLLER) about the lack of information for givving direction.
All i whant to do is try the sim and I cant even get pass the first part which nobody seems to have a problem with(setting up the radio)
Yes my screen flickers and turn off the background can only see the plane but I have more time tring to figure this sim out than I have fling my AEROBIRDS (challanger,good plane but week winged,EXTREME great plane good size)about two years off and on 100 hours flight time.
Im tring to fly my first 4 channel radio(TELEMASTER mini) and dont whant to screw it up.
If you help me I will have no problem giving detailed instruction to some other people looking for advice.
Is this radio setup right or do i need an FM radio for this app(I know vista is not a normal set up by the posts )
I also tried to creat a com port 4 by one of the threads ,still no radio
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM????
delawareindian

Return to General Discussions