FMS + Futaba T9ZAP WC2 How to configure the transmiter?

FMS + Futaba T9ZAP WC2 How to configure the transmiter?

Postby elektron1000 » Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi. I have futaba T9ZAP transmiter and usb interface. When i plug usb in to the computer it instals it self as PPM controller, so next I'm connecting it with the transmiter. Then on my computer (win xp) I'm going to controll panel\printers and otcher devices\game controllers
on the list i can see PPM controller but when i try to calibrate or test it nothing is working the grphic sliders and croses indiceiting position of sticks and switches on the transmiter are not moving no mater what I,m doing on the transmiter.

Does any one know how to configure the transmiter to make it work?
elektron1000

Re: FMS + Futaba T9ZAP WC2 How to configure the transmiter?

Postby Remo180 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:23 am

I have exactly the same problem. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
Remo180

Postby KEW » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 am

I believe that the Futabe T9ZAP WC2 is PCM modulated. This may be the reason why it does not work.
I don't know if you can re-configure the device in XP from PPM to PCM. Maybe someone who has one can help you.

Good luck

KEW
KEW

Postby ggunners » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 am

One other thing to try is making sure your transmitter is powered on. Some require power on when using in a sim.

Also, check for a real connection. Some others have said that the USB end or the transmitter end of their cables were not making good contact because the cable itself was not inserting all the way. This sounds like the computer has a good connection but the transmitter does not.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Postby Remo180 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:58 am

Yes you can choose in the TX Setup also PPM instead of PCM what I tried already. But no change, all switches and sticks are "dead" and no response.
Even tried to check the Trainer Mode, but I do not think to find there the solution.
Other TX work on the cable.
Remo180

Postby ggunners » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:15 am

All transmitter USB cables are not the same. Check with where you purchased it from to see if it is supported with this transmitter.

-- ggunners
ggunners

Return to General Discussions