[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - having trouble - connecting my 6 channel transmitter

having trouble - connecting my 6 channel transmitter

Postby jndmessageonhold » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:04 am

i just got a 6 channel transmitter and training serial cord to my computer. as most computers donot have a serial connection i purchased a serial to usb adapter. using the free simulator from the fms web site I can't fly. please help
jndmessageonhold

Postby Steve Lewin » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:28 am

Details please. Without knowing what type of transmitter, interface cord and adapter you have or what you've tried so far and what results you get it's not exactly easy to help.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby boognish81 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:08 pm

hey steve this is jason, i just had bought a 4 channel transmitter for FMS it is called an e-sky controller it also came with FMS. I had to purchase a serial to USP adapter to make it work, and i have loaded the software and tried to calibrate the controller but nothing happens. Any help would be great!!! Thanks Jason D
boognish81

Postby dalenabq » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:26 pm

Mine was working now it's not.

Hitec Optic 6 with Hitec USB cable. FMS ver. 7 beta. I charged the transmitter--that shouldn't have changed anything. Also, I tried to load a couple of model files.

When I plug in the USB cable the light comes on steady. When I plug in the transmitter and turn on the light doesn't flicker like it did before.

I haven't checked to make sure that xmitter is still on PPM, but I certainly didn't change it.

I have one memory set up for FMS and haven't changed anything on that. Was working just before charged transmitter up, it was a low battery warning and tried to load a couple new models that I downloaded.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks,

Dale
dalenabq

Postby dalenabq » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:26 am

Ok, I checked the transmitter to make sure it was on PPM and it was. Just for fun, I changed from PPM to QPCM and back to PPM and the USB light started flashing and all works fine....

Don't know what the problem was but working now....

Dale
dalenabq

Postby taylor_6225 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:47 pm

hey guys i just got fms and i cant figure out how to us my rc helicopter controller with the simulator its plugged into the computer and everything its just not working could someone help me thanks.

-taylor
taylor_6225

Postby Steve Lewin » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:08 pm

See 2nd post.
Steve Lewin

Return to General Discussions