[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - SmartPropo WDM

SmartPropo WDM

Postby sscherin » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:48 pm

IS the WDM version of Smartpropo a dead project?
The old sire is no longer avaliable.

If anyone has the Tech 2 preview I'd like to have a copy.
sscherin

Postby shaul_eiz » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:28 pm

I'm not aware of any work that is being done. Could you elaborate on the benefits of having both architectures, or on the benefit of changing to the WDM architecture.
shaul_eiz

Postby sscherin » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:22 pm

Don't get me wrong.. I have no problems with they way the SpartPropo dll's work with FMS.. It's a great setup..

I was interested in trying the MS flight Sim using the TX for control.
The WDM version of SmartPropo looked like the easiest way to go.
sscherin

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:37 pm

I have never written such a thing. I bet you need a DDK for 98 and a DDK for W2K and up, Then you will have to test it for most Os's (or it will crash the user's system). Unless I'm wrong (please correct me) this is a lot of work.
Why can't SmartPropoPlus be used with your MS Simulator? It is designed to make the Tx emulate a joystick regardless to the calling application, without interfering with any multimedia operation except for the Joystick operations.
Do I miss something?
shaul_eiz

Postby sscherin » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:48 pm

Hm I didn't know it would work like that..

I'll have to give it a try..

Thanks!
sscherin

Return to General Discussions