[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Airtronics interface - Looking for an airtronics interface circuit

Airtronics interface - Looking for an airtronics interface circuit

Postby mandobassman » Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:59 am

:D
Hi guys,
I just read my last post(s) and realized how bad it sounded (the duplicate with the angry face was a goof). Sorry :D I hope I didn't offend anyone.

John,
I got the test program but I haven't had time to play with it. I will get back to you as soon as I find a little time to try it out. I have been working a lot of overtime lately and it's starting to tell on me (I need some flight time! ). I know what it's like with company especially when it's family, we gotta keep our priorities straight ;) . Family first ya know.

Mike,
Thanks for the pinout info. I know there are other Airtronics owners out there that will appreciate the info. I think I tried those connections but may not have used the grounded shield with the pin 2 combination. In any case now I know exactly what pins to use and can trouble shoot both my buddy port and the interface circuits.

As it turns out the $10.00 Futaba TX I bought at the thrift store actually works. So Rather than demolish it I guess I will try to use it for my sim controller. I know, after all this trouble now I don't want an Airtronics circuit but a Futaba circuit instead ??? . Well whichever one I get to work is great either way. Actually the Futaba seems to work a little better (smoother and maybe a little quicker) with my Hitec receivers.

Well anyway, thanks again, I will post my results when I have something to post.
Ken
mandobassman

Previous

Return to General Discussions