[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - FMS with HK-T6A V2

FMS with HK-T6A V2

FMS with HK-T6A V2

Postby ishaikh » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:33 am

I am new to RC airplane hobby. I recently purchased WILGA-2000 from Hobby King with HK-T6A V2 6 Channels radio and USB cable.
Before my first flight I wanted to learn the basics and my teacher has reffered me FMS. I downloaded and installed FMS2.0 Beta7. I also installed and configured my radio drivers (Silicon labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge (COM7)) and software TX6Config in my laptop. My radio is fully interacting with TX6Config software but I am unable to use this in FMS.

Can anybody help me in using my radio HK-T6A V2 6 Channels with FMS2.0 Beta7 please.

Shaikh
ishaikh

Re: FMS with HK-T6A V2

Postby ggunners » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am

I do not have your transmitter. I have heard that TX6CONFIG is used to modify the transmitter, not use it as a sim controller. Perhaps someone else can provide details. -- ggunners
ggunners

Postby faariwasi » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:00 am

Hi my RC heli came with a cd with FMS, addons, and PPJoy. The controller plugs into my computer through the printer (parallel?) port. I have tried lots of settings in PPjoy. The most I can get it to do is glitch around in the windows game controller calibration when I move the sticks. Has anyone gotten this thing to work?!
faariwasi

Postby ggunners » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Parallel port interfaces are pretty obsolete. If your transmitter has a standard buddy box or simulator port that looks like a PC microphone or earphone jack, then you can purchase a USB simulator cord for your transmitter. Make sure your transmitter is supported before purchasing. In addition, you can buy an RC simulator 6 channel dummy transmitter for less than $20. -- ggunners
ggunners

Postby shapata » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:35 pm

I also installed and configured my radio drivers (Silicon labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge (COM7)) and software TX6Config in my laptop. My radio is fully interacting with TX6Config software but I am unable to use this in FMS?

Return to PIC Interface