[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - W2K, PIC and JR FM6014 ?

W2K, PIC and JR FM6014 ?

Postby Cyberduck » Wed May 01, 2002 7:48 am

Hallo Pilots,
can anyone tell me, if my Graupner FM 6014 works with PIC Interface and Win 2000 ?
Is there any Member, who can sell a PIC-Kit in Germany?
I'm a newbe on flying helicopters so I want to simulate, before crashing :-)
With my Keyboard everything is easy but in reality.... ???
Cyberduck

Postby Mike Roberts » Wed May 01, 2002 7:18 pm

Hi

Does your tx have a buddy socket? If so we can work out which pins to use. Yes I would expect that we could get a PIC serial working with W2k. Please let me know what your connector is.

Happy to supply to Germany.

Mike

See website below. Go to RC Projects>FMS:
Mike Roberts

Postby Cyberduck » Sat May 04, 2002 6:50 pm

Hello Mike,
my TX does not have any buddy-socket but at this site, there is an instruction for a parallel Interface for my tx.
For this reason I hope that it would work.
I've a 3.5mm Mono-Socket,that I want to use.
I dont know, whether it is only necessary to connect these two pins to the "buddy-socket".
Cyberduck

Postby Mike Roberts » Sat May 04, 2002 8:15 pm

Is your Graupner FM 6014 similar to the Graupner FM 314 mentioned in the manual? If so - yes you can interface it with a PIC Serial interface using the 'parallel' converter circuit. I would also expect that you could interface direct to input transistor of my FMS interface. In this case you would simply have to connect the signal and ground/'-' to a 3.5mm socket on the tx and use one of my leads.
:D

Mike
Mike Roberts

Postby Cyberduck » Sun May 05, 2002 1:30 pm

Yes I think it's similar to the 314.
I've build a parallel-interface before I registered that it doesn't work with W2K.
I think I try it first on a W98 Machine and when it works, I will do it with your Interface.
Cyberduck

Return to PIC Interface