[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - PIC serial interface for sale

PIC serial interface for sale

Postby overhead » Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:06 am

Hi,

I do take Paypal.

Email me for ordering instructions.

Dennis

dkoroluk@mts.net
Dennis
overhead

Postby GTac01 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:10 pm

I sent you payment yesterday, im GIANNIGIBELLIGIANNI@HOTMAIL.COM , and i need the jr version. Thanks
GTac01

Postby GTac01 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:55 pm

I received it today, and it does NOT work... on picjoy i get all the meters 96-99% whatever i do, same with windows calibration, its just crazy, it doesnt seem to respond, did you try this cord?
GTac01

Postby overhead » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:28 am

GTac01

This interface will not work with PICJOY as that is intended for the 9600 baud version. The one you got from me is the 19200 version. The baud rate is different and the data format is also different so there is no way PICJOY will work with this interface.

I have been able to get PPJOY to work properly with this interface, sort of. After creating the virtual parallel port and running PPJOYCOM.exe and selecting the 19200 input it does appear as a joystick in Control Panel. When I tried it with FMS it worked just fine but when I tried it with Realflight I had 3 channels working ok and the 4th did not move. I tried messing around with the mappings but was not able to get all 4 channels operating.

Has anybody figured out how the mappings in PPJOY work?

Dennis ;)
Dennis
overhead

Postby overhead » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:44 am

:)

Well, I figured out the channel mappings for use with my 19200 baud interface and PPJOY. Set the mappings as follows for use as a joystick, tested with Realflight.

JR A1, A2, A4, A0, A3, A5, A6, A7
Futaba A0, A1, A4, A2, A3, A5, A6, A7
Airtronics A1, A0, A4, A2, A3, A5, A6, A7

Buttons function also but make sure that those channels used for button function are set to full travel.

I'm pretty sure that these settings will work with most of the 19200 format interfaces out there.

Dennis
Dennis
overhead

Postby overhead » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:28 pm

For more information on this interface checkout my website.

Dennis

:)
Dennis
overhead

Previous

Return to PIC Interface