[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Serial PIC Interface - Plans/Build help

Serial PIC Interface - Plans/Build help

Postby Tbank » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:55 pm

Hello,

Forgive my ignorance, but I am searching for a PCB layout for the PIC 12C508/12C509 version of the Serial Interface. I have seen a variety of Schematics, but I would like to have the PCB design to aid with installation in addition to a component list.

Also, does anyone have a bill of materials or other parts lists with component part numbers from Digikey or another component supply house?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. I realize I can purchase a ready made cable, but soldering is half the fun!
Tbank

Postby odalaman » Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:06 am

Tbank,

If you have the Eagle program ( ) I will gladly send you the PCB design and bill of materials and the like. Please respond me through my personal e-mail (odalaman@ada.net.tr). I can not be able to log on to this forum regularly to check your response.

Osman DALAMAN
odalaman

Return to PIC Interface