[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Selfbuild an USB PC <-> PPM PIC inteface

Selfbuild an USB PC <-> PPM PIC inteface

Postby Isaac » Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:26 am

Isaac
Isaac

Postby mute » Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:14 pm

[quote="Isaac"][/quote]
Today i released the 1.1.0 version for both 16C765 and 16C745.
It is more stable and more accurate with a resolution of about 120 points for a full stick run.
It also supports positive and negative PPM rc (i simulated a negative PPM rc so i'm waiting for confirmation from those of you who will try with a real RC)

Have a nice fly,

mute
mute

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:49 am

mute,
I am going to try and build your usb2joystick interface. I like you design as it havs very little parts count. But I have to try and build your WalPic first.

Do you know if the usb interface support G2 USB and Reflex XTR?

Thanks.

-kim
Kim

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:34 am

mute,
I checked out your WalPic but don't know which is the correct schematics for the pic programmer. Can you direct me to the correct one, please.

As for the software for the pic, do you mean I can just use the one from ICProg?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
kim
Kim

Postby gugges » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:23 am

gugges

Postby phildc » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:39 pm

Maybe some help in:

FMS Forum » Errors and Problems » Windows-Version » Diagnostic techniques and tools

Philippe
phildc

Postby planejery » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:23 pm

hi can you tell me more about the programming for the pic used in your projet? what is used to progrom the chip and how is it done?
jerry
planejery

Postby bueller » Fri May 13, 2005 12:33 pm

Has anyone successfully built this FMSUSB interface?

Jeff
bueller

Postby Eric Brouwer » Tue May 17, 2005 7:03 am

I have tried it on Win98 SE, but without any luck. When the interface is plugged in the first time, it does not respond, although it shows up under Control Panel as a joystick.

When it is removed, and reinserted in the USB port, a second copy of the interface is installed. When testing with two instances under Control Panel, it seems to be responding to some stick movements, but it seems like ailerons & rudder are mixed together as one channel. movements are also too small to complete the calibration routines.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Vanderbijlpark
South Africa
Homepage: http://myweb.absa.co.za/eric.brouwer
Eric Brouwer

Postby mute » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:11 pm

Hallo,
sorry for the long time passed before this answer.

A few days ago i released the last firmware, PCB and SCHEMATIC for my interface.

Now a lot of bugs are solved and the interface is finally ok, so if you are still interested you can build it or correct the one you already builded.

Bye,

Walter
mute

Postby tongdy » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:01 pm

tongdy

Utility download

Postby flunk » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:15 pm

Hi

I've been using this interface (works great) but now I have lost the configuration utility FMSUSB Manager, and it doesn't seem to be available at the projects homepage (www.cattopasto.com). Can someone please mail it to me or post a working link to it. Thanks!
flunk

Previous

Return to PIC Interface