[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - art-tech controller will not work with mic port (fms) sim !

art-tech controller will not work with mic port (fms) sim !

art-tech controller will not work with mic port (fms) sim !

Postby ramblin012003 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:44 pm

ramblin012003

Art-Tech and Cessna 182

Postby Ray207 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:59 am

I also recently got the same from Art-Tech for my Grandson. I have similar challenges with the audio, but I cured my problem.. I simply interfaced one of my old Futaba's (Mode 2) by running a mono cable from the buddy jack to the mic on the PC ... instantly worked and adjusted sound level with Sound Recorder, when done, I closed sound recorder and muted the mike (yes), then loaded FMS and calibrated. All is fine EXCEPT that the Cessna 182 supplied on the CD was a Version 7 (yuk) I found a Par8 one by Gary Gunnerson (the exact plane) on his site that I downloaded.

I still haven't had time to fugure out what is wrong with the Art-Tech output --- probably a bad connection somewhere ....

Ray
Over 3,000 hours with FMS !!
Ray207

Re: art-tech controller will not work with mic port (fms) sim !

Postby sweerra » Mon May 17, 2010 5:47 am

How can I connect my microphone port on my cell phone to my computer, to record audio off my sound card? I want to create a ringtone, but the only way i can do it is if i make a voice memo.. So i want to connect my laptop to my computer, and record the music directly to my phone through the microphone port.
Last edited by sweerra on Sat May 22, 2010 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweerra

Re: art-tech controller will not work with mic port (fms) sim !

Postby ggunners » Mon May 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Just play the audio through your PC speakers and record it on your cell through the mike. -- ggunners
ggunners

Return to PIC Interface