[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Cable for JR radio? Where can I get one?

Cable for JR radio? Where can I get one?

Cable for JR radio? Where can I get one?

Postby RC_HELI » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:51 am

Hi guys.

Just have to say that this simulator is awesome. I have been using my Logitech Wingman USB controller to try it out.
Its not half bad but I have to hold it kinda funny. It only has one analog (on the left) and the throttle control is on the right.
It makes it kinda hard considering I fly mode2.

So for my question, is it possible to hook my JR XP6102 transmitter to my computer and use it with FMS?
I'm not sure of what adapter or plug it uses, I can try and find out though.

Thanks for the help. :)
RC_HELI

Postby Steve Lewin » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:34 am

Yes it's possible. Google "FMS interface cable" and you'll find several hundred people happy to sell you an interface or provide instructions for making your own.

Just make sure you get a JR one and one which works with whatever operating system your PC has. Many of the very cheap simple interfaces don't work with newer systems like Win XP.

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby RC_HELI » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:03 pm

Well I did search and I think I found what I was looking for but I'm not sure if it will work.

I'm using Windows XP and it doesn't say if it's compatible with XP.

Does this require a trainer cord or is it all I need for my transmitter?

Is it a good price? I don't want to spend any money on something that I'm not sure will work.

Thanks
RC_HELI

Postby phildc » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:59 pm

Hello,
This 'sticky' general topic could help you. There are non-expensive ways of connecting a Tx to the PC.

Phil.
phildc

Return to PIC Interface