[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - mode 2 help please

mode 2 help please

mode 2 help please

Postby rob3798 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:56 am

Hi
I am new to all this heli stuff and have brought a Trex 450 witch i keep crashing so i have got a interface cable for my jr x2610 radio but i fly i mode 2, trottle and rudder on the left and elevator and aileron on the right i am not able to get the simulator to calibratewith the radio in this manor.

Any help in lay mans terms would be greatly appreciated.

Rob
rob3798

Postby Steve Lewin » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:06 pm

The Tx stick mode will not make any difference to whether it calibrates or not. It does need to be working in PPM not PCM.

If that's o.k., what type of interface is it and what does it do when you try to calibrate it ? Are you saying that the blue bars in the mapping/calibrate screen don't move at all ?

Steve
Steve Lewin

Postby rob3798 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:18 pm

yes do have it in ppm mode , the blue bars move correctly ie rudder moves with the correct stick input on the calibration screen but when you go to the simulator every thing is nolonger in the right place.
the interface cable is the align com port simulating wire.
rob3798

Postby Steve Lewin » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:16 am

Steve Lewin

Postby rob3798 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:21 am

rob3798

Postby rob3798 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:54 am

rob3798

Re: mode 2 help please

Postby addie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:32 am

then at the advance you can change its com, but it says all mine are in use, how do i figure out what they are in use for, and how to change them? because i can see some of those on my tower pc but not on my laptop pc.

Last edited by addie on Wed May 06, 2015 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
addie

Re: mode 2 help please

Postby ggunners » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Use Windows Device Manager and look at the COM ports and Game Controllers.

If you use SmartPropoPlus, there are some related tools for debugging, see the site.
ggunners

Return to PIC Interface