[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Need help with Controller (i think)

Need help with Controller (i think)

Need help with Controller (i think)

Postby zeebaah » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:12 pm

Hello, ive just bougth the FMS program, and there was a remote following with it.
but when i use it on a normal pc its on com port 2 it works without any problems,
but when i try on my own laptop, then the com port is 11, and i cant get that one to work, it the place where you select the com port, it only comes with 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and another 1?
ive tryed them all and none of them respond when i try to calibrate or any thing.at the ports (com & LPT) its called USBtoCH341 (com11) when its at my laptop, at normal pc its USBtoCH341 (Com2)
When i open my it looks like that, but only at the ports (com & LPT) the only one being there are the USBtoCH341 (com11) <-- my controller
when i use the properties for it i get this window Image
witch are the same on both computers.
then at the advance you can change its com, but it says all mine are in use, how do i figure out what they are in use for, and how to change them? because i can see some of those on my tower pc but not on my laptop pc.
the laptop is an Acer

my controller is an Art-tech E-fly i think its called it looks allmost like this one and its plugged in with an USB.
any one that can help, and do i make any sence in what i wrote?[/img]
zeebaah

Postby zeebaah » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:58 am

cant some one help me on this please?
zeebaah

Return to PIC Interface