[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - I would like to build Interface HELP ME PLEASE

I would like to build Interface HELP ME PLEASE

I would like to build Interface HELP ME PLEASE

Postby Hurtumbad » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:06 am

I have JR 8103 , Airtronic 660 and Futaba FS series transmitters and I would like for someone to point me in the right direction to abtain the schmatics to build my own Interfaces for these transmitters. I have a Windows XP system now but plans are in the makings for the Vista systems very soon now. I have an electronic background myself and I would not have a problem building the hardware myself. Iwould appreciate it very much if someone would help me with the plans to build them.
Hurtumbad

Postby phildc » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:39 am

Welcome to this forum!

I would just suggest that you first do a SEARCH before posting.
And your question was really easy to solve. :)

You could start with "Summary of FMS interfaces":

which is a 'sticky' topic.

If after doing some reading, you still have questions, please feel free to ask.

Phil.
phildc

Return to PIC Interface