[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - what usb interface with a 18f2550 please?

what usb interface with a 18f2550 please?

what usb interface with a 18f2550 please?

Postby glenfraser » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:59 pm

Hi brothers,
Can you tell me which usb ionterface should i build. I take it there are circuits on here and i would like to no if it works with programs like fms, realfight, phoenix etc....etc
Maybe some kind soul can tell me....

Thanks again

G

Forgot to say i have a futaba FF6 T6X
glenfraser

Postby agalliazzo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:04 am

I'm new in this forum (and also in this software) but I think that it's great!
I'm an electronic developer and i worked a lot with PIC (and also with the 18F4550, the brother of 18F2550). I belive that in the next 4-5 weeks I'll do an interface using or the Joystick HID or the RS232 (serial) emulation.
The serial protocol is quite simple so i think it will be the preferred choice... When my interface work correctrly i'll post all the schematics and the firmware (also the sources) to the project mantainer so he could publish it on the web site or he could insert it in the software package

Regards
Alessio
agalliazzo

Re: what usb interface with a 18f2550 please?

Postby Glennmh » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Glennmh

Return to PIC Interface