[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Looking for assist with DX6i and FMS

Looking for assist with DX6i and FMS

Looking for assist with DX6i and FMS

Postby canonbkr » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:03 am

Hi All,
I have purchased my first Heli and want to learn via sim so I don't destroy it. I have the DX6i Tx and the USB cable (JR style) from Tom's RC. I installed the batteries in the TX. Installed the cable and drivers and it appears correctly. :?:
When I plug in the cable to the buddy port, hte Tx auto powers on as expected. When I go into the configuration for FMS (set up according to the instructions) I get no response for the channels. :(

HAs anyone else attempted this setup and if so, have you been successful? How did you accomplish it?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Jeff :roll:
canonbkr

Return to PIC Interface