[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - comunication problem between walkera tx6 and fms

comunication problem between walkera tx6 and fms

comunication problem between walkera tx6 and fms

.Hello ! I cant make my walkera tx work with FMS.I have a pentium II 750MG with Win98 2e, I put driver of ppjoy manualy, I installed ppjoy and FMS ver2 alpha 8.5
No votes
The tx is a 6 channel for dragonfly #39 it came with a cable that has 9 pins for the computer and a circle with 4 pins for the tx.I did put the analizer rs232 it mark a lot of numbers when the tx is on, in com1, 19200,n,8,1.
No votes
I did put the analizer 31 and marks 1,2,7,8,9,10,11,12 move crazy with out moving the tx.
No votes
I did the Joystick analizer It doesnt move.I know I am missing something, I Could sell my soul to the evil to get the answer.If anyone could help me I will apreciate very much.
100%

Total votes : 1

Postby David_Neumann » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:58 pm

Hello ! I cant make my walkera tx work with FMS.

I have a pentium II 750MG with Win98 2e, I put driver of ppjoy manualy, I installed ppjoy and FMS ver2 alpha 8.5
The tx is a 6 channel for dragonfly #39 it came with a cable that has 9 pins for the computer and a circle with 4 pins for the tx.

I did put the analizer rs232 it mark a lot of numbers when the tx is on, in com1, 19200,n,8,1.
I did put the analizer 31 and marks 1,2,7,8,9,10,11,12 move crazy with out moving the tx.
I did the Joystick analizer It doesnt move.

I know I am missing something, I Could sell my soul to the evil to get the answer.

If anyone could help me I will apreciate very much.
David_Neumann

Postby jaskel » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:53 pm

i also have this same problem....anyone out there help at all??
jaskel

Postby phildc » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:29 am

Sorry, did not see this post before.
It could help understand your problem if you copy the numbers you get from RS232analyser
- 1) with the sticks at centre and throttle at minimum
- 2) with the stciks at centre and throttle at maximum

You need to press 'clear' when you have the transmitter sticks in the position required

Phil.
phildc

Postby jaskel » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:34 pm

jaskel

Postby phildc » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:57 pm

phildc

Return to Joystick-Interface