[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - SmartPropoPlus 2.2.0 released - better usability

SmartPropoPlus 2.2.0 released - better usability

SmartPropoPlus 2.2.0 released - better usability

Postby shaul_eiz » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:17 pm

I've just released version for you all to test.
It consists of only two files that you have to put in your FMS folder.
Version 2.2.0 is similar to version 2.1.1 only that its interface is much better. Your inputs & comments are very important.
One thing though: Do me and yourselves a favour: Please read the 3-page release notes before contacting me.
Hope you like this version.

As for the future:
I plan version 2.3.0 that will add control of the audio input source to the console. This will facilitate the set-up of SmartPropoPlus.
Then I'd like to make the console multilingual. At least a few languages to start with. I will need volunteers from around the world to help me as I speak only 3 of the world languages. I think that French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese will be great to start with.
Later, I plan 3rd generation, version 3.0.0 that will consist of automatic detection of Tx signal and automatice detection of modulation type. This will be a really difficult task but I hope quality will improve with time.
shaul_eiz

Return to Joystick-Interface