[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Art tech problem with channel 4

Art tech problem with channel 4

Art tech problem with channel 4

Postby synapse » Thu May 25, 2006 10:27 pm

I have a Art Tech 4 Channel sender, i can calibrate 3 channels, but the 4th does not work at all. It doesn't react, if i click on properties, i can see that the channel should work, since when i move it, it does show me something is happeing, but notthing shows up when calibrating. I use the original winmm.dll and also tried the others. But still only 3 Channels are working. With the ppm winmm.dll the speed control is working (wasn't working with original) but another is channel is not working then. what did i do wrong? Thanks for your help
synapse

Postby Michael_Moeller » Fri May 26, 2006 10:19 am

I don't have any experience with an Art Tech 4 Channel radio. But, what is the hardware / software setting you are using? Which FMS version? Do you use SmartPropoPlus (which version)? How is the radio connected to your pc?

There has been a bug with channel 5 on usb interfaces some time ago, but that has been fixed.

Michael Möller
Michael_Moeller

Postby synapse » Fri May 26, 2006 11:24 am

It is plugged in "line in", I am using the newest FMS Version, and tried smartprobo plus, its the version from 18.6.2005. I also tried a Software where it shows you all the channels, and they are all working fine.
synapse

Postby synapse » Fri May 26, 2006 11:34 am

Thanks for the advice, i downloaded the newest version of smartprobo plus and it does work now. The winmm.dll from Art tec seems not to work then, even though they have referred me in the manual to the winmm.dll and FMS.
synapse

Postby shaul_eiz » Mon May 29, 2006 4:44 am

They seem that this company has chosen to upload old stuff onto its servers rather than link to the appropriate servers. Anyhow, please go the SmartPropoPlus homepage and select the latest adequate software from there.
shaul_eiz

Postby birdbevan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:31 am

Hi There

I have the same model and am experiencing the same issue. I have tried SmartPro Plus but still don't see channel 4. What is the winmm.dll and where should it be copied from and placed. How do I need to configure?
He who dares flies!
birdbevan

Postby shaul_eiz » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:54 am

I recommend going to the site. Everything is explained there.
shaul_eiz

Postby birdbevan » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:15 am

It sounds like this is for the sound card installation.I am having my problem with a USB interface. Any sites that offer a USB driver to fix? I have tried all the winmm files I could find, some make jitter, some jump after several seconds but none work properly.
He who dares flies!
birdbevan

Postby Steve Lewin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Steve Lewin

Postby birdbevan » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:35 pm

He who dares flies!
birdbevan

Return to Joystick-Interface