[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FMS Forum • View topic - Cables for SmartPropoPlus

Cables for SmartPropoPlus

Cables for SmartPropoPlus

Postby shaul_eiz » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:17 am

I have compiled a new & improved web page that hold all that I know of.
I will be happy to add new cables and fix errors if found.
shaul_eiz

Postby zanboor » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:58 am

I'm a noob to the world of flying and having recently bought a E-SkyHoney Bee CP2, I used the SPP website for info on how to connect my transmitter to the PC in order to use with fms. However, in making the cable, despite the info, I made the mistake of connecting the ground connection of the audio jack to pin 3 of the mini DIN which is WRONG. If I had paid more attention I should have noticed the connection to be to the metal casing. Doh!

Hope others haven't made the same mistake and thought that the method doesn't work.

The cable cost me around £3 to make :)
E-Sky Honey Bee CP2
zanboor

Return to Joystick-Interface